
This year, I am in charge of organizing the boys school carnival. This is a highly anticipated event for the kids at the school. I have a lot of fun things planned this year. It has been very fun in the past, but change is always a good thing. Anyhow....
I posted an ad on Craigslist for anybody who has a collection of beanie babies to donate as prizes. If you are a collector or past collector, you realize that the beanie hype was just that..a hype. The collection didn't make you rich, nor will it ever make you rich. Well, within 5 minutes of my post, I received 2 emails from college girls wanting to give away their treasured, new beanie baby collection for prizes for our carnival. As the night progressed, I received a few more. I think we will end up with more than the needed amount of beanie babies for our carnival which is awesome. The Kids will be ecstatic!
In addition to the beanie baby donations, someone is also going to donate about $400.00 in toys that they have laying around. It sounds like this person is going to give away samples that they receive from various companies. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!
No comments:
Post a Comment