Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Gimme all your money!!!

Last year I made a giant sling shot for one of Owen's birthday party games. It didn't work, but it was a good attempt. I thought using pantyhose would be a great way to get that stretch of a giant sling shot. I was wrong. Anyhow, that detail wasn't that important but it leads me to the next topic of discussion. The pantyhose.
Andrew found the pantyhose legs near the play set this afternoon. He wanted to make a ninga mask out of them. Oh, they were new pantyhose by the way. When he came in, I mentioned to him the little trick of putting pantyhose over your face and looking like a creepy person. I also was reminded that a few friends of mine in college thought it would be funny to put pantyhose on our heads and scare people as they walked by in the dark. Ok, how stupid was that...but it was funny. Prankster me. I didn't share that story with him knowing what he might have said at school tomorrow.
So,
It wasn't enough to just tell the story, but Aaron thought he would make our children into robbers. He sent them over to our neighbors house and told them to say "GIMME ALL YOUR MONEY" when they answered the door. Fortunately, our sweet neighbors saw the kids before they rang the doorbell or we could have had a tragedy here on our street. They thought it to be very humorous.
Here are the robbers.

4 comments:

Gerbicks said...

i'll teach addy when she sees someon approaching her looking like this to immediately kick for the groin. then she'll realize it's just the crawford boys playing one of their pranks...ooops. ;o)

toad said...

lisas backgrounds are cute...but i do mine...it is just from thecutestblogontheblock.com :)

Anonymous said...

Boy oh Boy, If that don't bring back childhood memories. Water Street, ring a bell? LOL... Better yet, I handed this NYLON thing down to my own kids. Now i get the joy with my grandkids..
you know who I am Judy.. lol

Judy said...

I am so puzzled anonymous. Who are you? Water street has a lot of memories. Who are you seriously? I would love to find out :)