So many things to write about. Today, my entry is about Elliott and only Elliott. My baby is getting so big. He is so fun to have around here. You forget how much you miss having a baby until you have one. This week, Elliott got a big boy high chair. I have been searching high and low for one on Craigslist and found this great deal FINALLY. When the other boys were little, we had the basic, ugly high chair. This high chair is one heck of a chair with all of the bells and whistles companies make you believe that you need. It reclines in like 5 different positions, it raises and lowers, it has a removable tray that goes right into the dishwasher, and it even has these appendages that feed the baby too. Just kidding on that last one, but it practically has every feature you can imagine. I have to say, I am not one to usually be suckered into these bells and whistles...but I have to admit, they are NICE. Elliott loves it too. He loves to sit and watch everybody. I am sure he feels special.
In other news about Elliott, he isn't putting pantyhose on his head or digging up Guinea pig Carcases (refer to previous posts), but he is eating 2 jars of food per day...sometimes 3. I plan to make my own baby food starting this week. I did with Andrew (Owen went from formula to Pork chops and never could stand mushy food). Elliott is so funny when he eats food. He does this thing that is just so bizarre...see for yourself in the first part of this video. Also, one question...have you ever watched someone feed a baby? Why do we open our mouths when we are feeding them? We really look ridiculous. I was pretending to video tape Elliott eating, but couldn't resist to keep the camera on Aaron. Seriously, next time someone feeds a baby watch them...
You may pee your pants while watching the second part of this video. Beware.
2 comments:
very good. nothing to be shy about, aaron; everyone does it! but you're so quiet when you feed him...i'm all like BBBBBIIIITTEEEE-EEEEE BAH BAH BAH, etc.
from formula to pork chops? literally pork chops? what a funny kid. i bet he called them stupid pork chops :o)
He is SO stinkin' cute Judy!!!
Post a Comment