After my dad read the list below, he feels like I have some deeper issues that need professional attention. He sent this picture from Mr. Shoe. Apparently, Mr. Shoe got his PHD in counseling and I didn't know it.
If you don't know the story of Mr. Shoe, please click here.
5 comments:
17. I like to refinish furniture that comes from trash picking. Mr.R. shoe says, Oh by the way how is your coffie table coming along. he he he
21. I love espresso
22. I am trying to kick the espresso habit. Mr R.Shoe says, This explains your inability to set still and watch t.v. shows.I would say (try milk and graham crackers)
Oh, Mr. Shoe is sending me words of advise through email...I thought I would post them as I get them.
I dye my hair frequently, maybe too frequently-----Mr.R.Shoe says, if your not happy with the way look, then cut it off
problem solved
13. 80% of my wardrobe is black Mr.R.Shoe says, In the back of your mind you want to be like Elvira , or maybe you want to be the first woman vampire. Goodwill don;t have a good seletion,you may want to try j.c.Penny or target you can find lots of colors
Post a Comment