Elliott is too big for his bathtub and too small to put in the big tub with the seat. His body seems to float all around somehow. I tried the kitchen sink, and it worked perfectly. He also is sitting up on his own now. Finally.
Owen Loves to cook. This week, he made an oreo dessert for us. I am thinking of getting him into some kid's cooking class. He measured everything to a "T"....my little perfectionist.
No pictures of Andrew today. He has been darting from the camera. Here is his "flower garden" watercolor painting he made for me on Mother's day. Seriously, I love it so much!
Wow. I just ran spell check before Publishing this. I didn't have one spelling error. I think I need to treat myself to a Starbucks.
3 comments:
lol about the spell check. :) Too funny. Love the pics! Also loved using the sink for baths - not as far to lean over and easier on the knees.
the sink bath...good times! he looks so adorable with bubbles all around. our girls don't get bubbles (causes rashes on them, of course!) but i always think of how fun they would have in the bubbles...
wow, i love that painting. excellent..do you think the next one could go to the gerbicks *wink*
I am sure Andrew would be thrilled to give you a painting. There have been a few requests already, so you might have to wait a few months. lol.
Post a Comment