Friday, May 29, 2009

Tour the Nurseries Week...

Kelly Korner is touring Nurseries or children's rooms this week...Here is Elliott's room.





This is our changing station. It is actually an old shelf from a grocery store that I got out of the trash. (Yes, I am a PROUD trash picker...if you hang around me long enough, you will be one too).
After power washing it and painting it, the boys used it in their room for a toy shelf. I didn't want to purchase a changing table before Elliott was born, so I thought of rearranging the shelves to make a usable spot to change the poopy diapers.

This is the other side of Elliott's room. We found the dresser either in the trash or got it super cheep at a tag sale. My dad painted it for us and put Matchbox cars on for the handles.

2 comments:

Stoots Family said...

I love the knobs on the dresser! What a crafty idea!!!

Courtney said...

Adorable room. I love the vehicles on the wall!