oh, that was very extraordinary little dude!!! i think peas are nasty also. amazing that he actually seemed to answer them...maybe i will try that with amelia (gasp, what if she doesn't love me?!) lol.
that is why I did not ask him if he loved andrew and owen... Honestly, this was totally "on the spot" and pretty funny it all happened the way it did. lol
6 comments:
oh, that was very extraordinary little dude!!! i think peas are nasty also.
amazing that he actually seemed to answer them...maybe i will try that with amelia (gasp, what if she doesn't love me?!) lol.
that is why I did not ask him if he loved andrew and owen...
Honestly, this was totally "on the spot" and pretty funny it all happened the way it did. lol
HILLARIOUS!!!
What a Cutie.
gota love him xoxoxox
He is brilliant, and I think he bounced the best for "mommy".....
looks like I have some new readers!
Post a Comment