In other news, Andrew almost broke his arm at the skate park today. It is bound to happen sooner or later, right? He also wanted me to create a mugshot of him this evening. I can't find it on my computer though, darn it.
Owen had break dancing class on Wednesday. He liked it and I loved it!
Elliott likes to do this when he is in his pack and play on the porch...
Cracks me up.
And me...I can't sleep and I have tumor thingy on my achilles tendon that hurts like a tumor on an achilles tendon. I am not sure why the heck I have it because the cause of this is due to participating in Athletics. ba-hahahahahah.
As for Aaron, he is getting up at 3:00 am to smoke the pork for the party that might not happen. At least we will have dinner for tomorrow. If we cancel, we plan to freeze the pulled pork and still serve it next week.
1 comment:
I didn't know that the tin man from wizard of oz was actually a robot.....I'm glad you robot has found his heart....
Post a Comment