Monday, September 7, 2009

Just for fun...Cast your vote now!

Someone very dear to me made sock puppets with his grandchild and his daughter. They are very competitive with this whole thing. Can you please place your vote on the side panel for the sock puppet you think is the best? Here are the videos of the puppets...Feel free to leave comments, but please cast your vote on the side for them to count. I plan to get the winner a trophy for their outstanding craftsmanship and creativity.

Puppet Number 1....


Puppet Number 2...


Puppet Number 3...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr veinstein made me do this. :)

Anonymous said...

for sure the winner is
DR. Veinstein :) he's a goof!!
~Jen

Anonymous said...

I am surprised that the third puppet got as many votes as it did.

Judy said...

ouch, who would write such thing? All in fun I am sure. :)

Number 3 had some technical issues, right Sis?