Wednesday, December 2, 2009

baths are amazing.

Granola got a bath today and he is much whiter than he was yesterday. I guess a little soap and water is all he needed. He is currently sleeping with Owen right by his head.

Oh, for those of you who asked about the name Granola, that was the name given to the dog by the second shelter he was at. His first shelter name was Larky...
We saw him at the first shelter about 3 weeks ago, and then the second shelter rescued him from being euthanized the day before Thanksgiving. While at the first shelter, I noticed him, but the stench was unbearable that we had to get out of there. I am telling you, I am soooo surprised this dog wasn't snatched up sooner.

Oh, I am sick. I need some of my Mom's famous chicken noodle soup. Sinus infections are not alot of fun. Taking the day off tomorrow to try and get back to normal.

No comments: