My sister Nancy is a pretty funny gal. She reminds me alot of my mom in that she gets tickled about the simplest things. About 4 months ago, we met in Findlay so my niece Alicia could come back to Columbus. As I walked her out to the car, I noticed that she had all of these miniature monkeys on her dashboard. I laughed so hard. I guess it doesn't take much for me either. They were so adorable. She told me she buys them from a bubble gum machine and her goal is to get all of the monkeys.

She knew I was pretty fond of them, brought a whole handful of these little things to me recently. Aren't they cute? They don't go with my kitchen decor, but I have them on my window. They are way better than looking at my empty hummingbird feeder outside my window.
No comments:
Post a Comment