Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Clingy but cute


Granola is a jealous dog. If I am paying attention to anybody but him, he cocks and attitude and starts to pull my pant leg to let me know he is there. Yesterday, I went upstairs to play with the Gerbils with the boys and locked him downstairs. This is what I saw at the bottom of the steps for about 40 minutes...with some whining to go along with it.


Oh, there is a great Shitzu at the Citizens for Humane Action right NOW if you have found a soft spot for our dog. It simply is adorable and I want it, but know it would be best if we stuck with one dog for now.

1 comment:

monica said...

AWWWW he is so cute! and so
l-o-n-g-. haha I thought from the first picture dad showed me a couple weeks ago, it was short and stubby. :) It kinda almost looks like it might have some doxen in him, do you think? Anyways hes adorable