Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gerbil Babies all grown up!

Meet the baby gerbils!! If you would like one, let me know. Their eyes open and some are eating on their own. They are so sweet and don't require alot money. I know I complain that the mommy and daddy use to get loose, but if I had a chance to break away from being in a cage, I would too. They really can't open doors and only got loose because of our errors. These babies are held often which means they will be nice to your children! Andrew said he heard them say that they would like to be placed in homes with owners named Evan, Elias, Simon, Jude, Conner, Cooper, Carson, Chase, Ethan, Kayla, Ellyn, Sylvie, Addy, Amelia, Anna, Theresa, Harold and Alora. It has been a great experience for the boys to have the babies in our home. So, here is your chance Parents...grab one while you can!













1 comment:

Karen said...

they are very very cute, but i'm sticking to rats. :)