Last night, we decorated our Christmas tree. It took a little longer than usual for obvious reasons...

Every year, we watch some type of Christmas movie, make popcorn, and bake cookies while we put our precious ornaments on the tree. Being that our tree is a real tree, we had to leave some of the heavier ornaments off the tree this year. We also had to put non-breakable ornaments on the bottom 1/2 of the tree for obvious reasons....

Owen getting into the spirit...

Ok, Pillsbury Cinnibun Cookies totally rock. If you would like to trick your guests into thinking that you spent the afternoon baking homemade cookies, these are the Cookies to pick. Besides, they are HUGE!

Here are some of our most special ornaments that ALWAYS have to go on the tree.
This is an ornament that was on my mom and dad's first Christmas tree. My mom gave it to me the year we got married. It is very special to me. I am always a nervous wreck because I am afraid I am going to break it...

Our first ornament from the year we got married...broken. I was so sad.

This is the newest ornament that will make it on the Chrismas tree from here on out. It is kind of goofy, but the year my mom passed away, I walked into this ornament store at Easton and looked over and there was this ornament. Ummmm, it looks just like my mom only my mom didn't wear that shade of lipstick. My mom had the best cheeks when she laughed. Last year, Owen asked how I had an ornament made of his MIMI.

The yearly hand made ornaments from the boys...



Silly ballerina slippers from the boys to their dad...

And a snowboarder...

Elliott and his first real cookie. Much better than those Arrowroot Gerber cookies!

All done decorating, time to rest.

Andrew did assist us in decorating the tree, he kept complaining about the camera. So, no pictures for YOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment