Saturday, May 10, 2008

Birthday and Fondue

May 15th is my birthday. I will be 28 again. Owen had a birthday party sleep over at his cousins and Andrew went over to his best friend Evan's. It was the perfect night to celebrate my Birthday. Aaron and I went to a fondue restaurant and had a yummy meal. We like doing fondue at home so the experience was nothing new to us. It was still nice to be by ourselves. Here are some pictures of the evening. Aaron thought it was hilarious that I took a camera. Hey, this is important to Blog!






Now for the kicker... I had a $50.00 gift card and it hardly touched the entire bill. With tip...$104.00! Ouch. I don't think we will be going back there anytime soon. We gorged ourselves and didn't even feel like a movie afterward. We came home, layed on the couch and fell asleep. A good evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You and Kevin have the same birthday! He is 34 now!