Friday, May 23, 2008

This has been our week...

Tuesday and Wednesday-Andrew wakes up sick. He is my "good" sick child. He can make it to the restroom well before the time that he needs to barf. He is satisfied with watching Star Wars all day. He doesn't usually complain about being sick, but takes it as it comes.



Friday Morning 3:00 am-Owen wakes up sick. He is the type of child that cannot make it to the restroom to barf. The entire time he barfs, he cries...which makes it so much worse because he swallows a ton of air in the process. He actually tries to refrain from throwing up. He requires a lot of cuddles and expects me to wait on him hand and foot....and sit with him the entire time.



Friday Morning 8:30 am- Aaron gets a variation of this nasty virus. I wont discuss what happened to him, but it involved the other end of his body. ewww. He is my pitiful sick "child" that whimpers and fusses when he is sick. He is on call this week which required him to log into work and work the morning. This is how I found him. Notice he doesn't have fluffy pillow or a normal blanket. My high maintenance child in the other room has them both.



Friday 9:45 a.m.- I get sick. No bodily chunks or fluids out of my body, but just feel yucky with a pounding headache. I have had times of feeling good, feeling like I am going to barf, and stomach cramps. I kicked Owen off the cozy couch (just kidding) and planted my behind there most of the day...sipping on a capri sun.




On top of everything else...I counted 13 nasty, awful, loud squirrels in our back yard this morning... AT ONE TIME! Is it mating season or something? I keep seeing little holes in my flower beds...I NOW KNOW WHY! Let me tell ya, I am not impressed. I plan to go out there and get a video. It really is unbelievable. It is like they are laughing at me as I watch them. We have Stucco on our house and they stick to the side of the house and run around. I looked out the window and to my left was a squirrel snickering at me. I feel like I am in an episode of Caddy Shack.

1 comment:

Anne said...

Who is taking care of YOU?

Tell Aaron he looks pretty pathetic.:)