Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tomorrow...tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big day. We find out the sex of the baby and if everything is ok. I am sure everything will be fine. We are so excited to find out the sex so we can start buying little boy stuff or little girl stuff. I have been dreaming about this day (seriously) for the past couple of nights. Last night, I had a dream that the doctor was about to tell us...then I woke up. The night before, the dream consisted of me missing my appointment and it couldn't get rescheduled.

We are excited either way! I am not banking on a girl for the Crawford men really dont have a good girl streak going for them.

I plan to get a STARBUCKS before I go. I hope this will make the little monster wiggle and squirm to get a good shot of the hoo haaas.

Oh, did I mention that we have decided to keep the secret to ourselves?

2 comments:

ek and kids said...

You better not keep it to yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your darling neices want to know if another girl will be joining the family!
Kim

Anonymous said...

YOU CANT KEEP SECRETS IN THIS FAMILY!! HAHA.... I CANT WAIT. MY GUT FEELING IS A GIRL, BUT WHATEVER THE OUTCOME IS A BLESSING FROM HEAVEN.
LOVE YA BABY SIS, AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL. IM SURE EVERYTHING IS FINE. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO..CALL ME AND JUST LET ME KNOW, I WONT TELL, I SWEAR I WONT.. HAHAH