Sunday, May 11, 2008

Today...

wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I woke up this morning, had a "moment" and then thought of my kids and how fortunate I am to have them. I smiled the rest of the day.
The boys got a shasta daisy plant for me for my garden. I can't wait to plant it. They also made a gift for me at school. The funny thing is that I photographed both of their classes for the project (so I kind of knew what I was going to be getting from them)...and the frames they made were exactly the same (without the other one even knowing what the other one did).

All is good. I am glad I am a mom and a mom to be. I am glad I had a mom that loved me and cared for me. I hope you all had a good mother's day.

No comments: