Sunday, July 6, 2008

I got my Haircut!

So, I have pondered the thought of getting a new look. My hair has been growing crazy since I have been pregnant. I realized that long hair is NOT for me...especially during the summer months. I teach children's ministry at our church and the room does not have air conditioning. I think that was my final deciding factor last night. I have also noticed that I have had my hair in a pony tail more often than I should. I have always told myself..."if I can't style my hair while it is long, it shouldn't be long". Well, here is the final result.
I think I like it and it does feel so much better!

Photo by Andrews Photography
(no, that is not really an "official" studio, but Andrew sometimes thinks he is a photographer)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! TELL ANDREW HE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DOES..LOVE YA

Judy said...

Thanks! I like it too..I am not sure why I waited so long.

Angie said...

Great cut! I might print this picture and take it to my hair stylist. That's a good point - if you can't style it when long, it shouldn't be long.