For some of my blogging friends that are on my list. When I started blogging, I was really interested in keeping a journal. Then, it rolled into reconnecting with special people from my past and hearing of their life's journey. It seems that in the past month, I have read and heard of so much heartache and sadness. Even though I haven't kept in contact with some of these friends, my heart goes out to them as if they have been connected with me for years. My prayer this morning to them...
God, I pray that your Holy Spirit falls heavy on the weary today. Help my friends and family see your face and feel your presence in their lives during these hard times. Bring special people into their lives that can encourage them and love on them right now. Heal their breaking hearts. Fall heavy on them and give them peace. You hear their cries of sadness and of their pain. You are the God of Love and of Compassion. Bless my friends and family today and this week. May they see your face and feel your love more than ever.
Amen.
2 comments:
thanks judy. we are depending on the prayers of our friends and on a faithful God.
Could you be any sweeter?
Also, those red ant bites....OUCH!
Post a Comment