I went to the school park for the boy's Summer photo's. It was a perfect place to photograph and capture the fun of summer. They are getting so big. I never realize how big they are getting until I do their photos. I love Andrew's little freckles and Owen is just a Mr. Hollywood. He kept going over to the car mirror to make sure his hair was just right. Funny guy.

This photo wasn't so easy to get. For some reason, the "together" shots are always the hardest. All I hear is "dont get so close to me", "You stepped on my toe", "Your hair stinks"...you get the idea.
4 comments:
You do such good work...I wish I lived closer, I'd love to shadow you...I need to work on my depth of field!
but they are so dog-gone cute, even if they have a hard time getting the picture! gorgeous boys...
Mr. shoe says, Your boys are soooo handsome, they look a lot like your dad i think.
Do share glazes!!! Yum!
Post a Comment