So, we got a couple of gerbils about a month ago. If you remember my post about them, I mentioned that my biggest fear was that they would get loose in the house (yeah, that happened like 4 times already). Well, I had another fear but didn't really address it because we got 2 "males" from the pet store. You guessed it...we experienced a miracle in our house this week. Our Male gerbil gave birth to 5 ugly babies, yes 5!!! Not impressed...no matter how much of a miracle it is.
Yeah, this video was taken when only 2 babies were born.
Anybody want a gerbil in about 5 weeks?
2 comments:
Ewww, Judy I feel for you, I shudder at rodents esp little hairless ones! Maybe the pet store will take them since they did sell you two "males", ha! The miracle of life!
oh my, they ARE ugly... you poor mama.
Post a Comment