Friday, August 28, 2009

A visit from a dear friend


Yesterday, I got this message on Facebook that says "Hey, we're coming to Columbus." WHATTTT? My friend from College is coming to our city and I am going to do everything possible to see her. Yesterday, we saw eachother for the first time in about 7 years, and even then, it was brief and I was chasing after a toddler and had an infant. So, I really don't remember much of that visit with them.

It was fun to catch up over dinner at Red Robin. Our boys hit it off and instantly found common ground, Star wars + Legos = instant friendship. I was a little worried that my boys would teach her son about armpit farts or something gross like that, but all was good. Elliott found his voice in the restaurant and "happy" screamed the entire time. I tried to distract as much as possible. I am sure the next time we go to Red Robin, they are going to stick us at "That" special table...right by the kitchen away from other customers.

Thanks for visiting Jen!

No comments: