I am not sure what is going on with our point and shoot camera...It has had a lot of these washed out faces lately. I think it maybe the sensor.
This year is going to be a very good school year. I can just tell....
Yes, Owen got his hair cut really short. Do you remember when I cut his hair shorter and he had a FIT? Well, I have discovered that Owen likes to make decisions. When he makes a decision, he is usually happy about it. He told his Barber what he wanted. His barber said "WHAT? Are you sure Owen...it is very different than what you usually want." His barber looked at me like "ummm...is he going to hate me for doing this?" All in Owen's timing, this is our new motto for him.
Andrew and his friend Evan. We do a picture every year on the first day of school together. You can view the other pictures here since I no longer have them on my computer... remember, it crashed?
1 comment:
I love Owen's hair. Very hep.
Post a Comment