Tuesday, August 4, 2009
whassa happening hot stuff?
I haven't posted in quite sometime. I just cant find the time, too tired at nighttime, nothing substantial to post...call it what you like. As of this Friday, I am going to be making my blog private, by invitation only. So, if you are a reader and would like to be invited to read, please send me your email address to saywhatblog@yahoo.com. This is not my primary email, but one that I set up for this reason. The reason for doing this is because I have been hearing of weirdos using photographs of kids from personal blogs for Craigslist posts for adoption scams. You can read one of the stories here. Yeah, my children aren't directly being harmed, but it is still the principal of being violated. So, if you want to continue reading, my blog will be for private readers only as of THIS FRIDAY. Get your email over to me asap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment