He arrived the 23rd in the late afternoon. Owen's new full mattress came in and we were in the hustle and bustle of getting rid of his old one and picking up the new one. Aaron took the boys out to a movie to pass time and to get the kids off our backs asking "when is he going to get here, when is he going the to get here?" I enjoyed some one on one time with my dad eating cookies and drinking coffee while waiting for the boys to come home.
That evening, we went to Easton. I really dislike going to Easton, but it is so beautiful at Christmastime. I love the lights and all of the pretty decorations. They sure know how to do that place up!


We ate at California Pizza kitchen and enjoyed walking around looking at all of the pretty lights.
Owen Playing dot to dot with Papa...Owen never finished the game because the next move he would have to make would give my dad the rest of the boxes.

My dad and I...

Andrew and Aaron...

Here are some other highlights from the weekend...



We had a super time with My Dad!
2 comments:
awwww..how sweet
all the pictures are beautiful Judes. It looks as though Andrew and Owen are a littls embarrased on the last picture, I remember ma was still making me do the milk and cookie thing till I was like 13.LOL for real :) what am i talking she took me there in monroe, to sit on Santas lap at 13..LOL Now that was embarrising.LOL:)
Post a Comment