I finally got a good night's sleep last night. Today is a new day. I didn't wake up with a lump in my throat like I was going to burst. ahhh. It feels good.
My Owen is a little sick today. He slept with me last night so I could keep an eye on him. He has a cough that sounds like it is coming from his toes. He doesn't get sick often, but when he does, he milks it for what it is worth...Kind of like his Daddy. hehe. We are going to get out and get a little fresh air today. We all need it. I might leave the upstairs windows open to vent out the yucky stale air that has been in the house since last fall. Keep in mind that with 3 males living in this house, it definitely needs to be aired out.
Andrew is getting a skateboard today and will start lessons in Apri. He has been saving up for a nicer board. He has painted, markered, even taped his current board more times than we painted our kitchen..and that is a lot! Grandpa Weinstein sent the boys some money for Easter. Andrew was thrilled because it set him at the amount to get a new board. Thanks Papa Weinstein.
No comments:
Post a Comment