Saturday, March 15, 2008

Funny stuff...

Today (as every day goes) Owen came down with his over sized pants. He loves big pants. I am not sure why he likes big pants that hang to the ground, but he does. There have been several occasions where he has actually come downstairs with his pants at mid butt cheek. We immediately correct this fashion statement. I do have to say, he does have his own little style and it always is an issue....every morning it is an issue. He tends to like an outfit, and wear it for 3 days before he decides that it starts to smell. Anyway...back to the story of him coming downstairs today. I told him that his pants have to be up by his belly button. He refused. I told him again, VERY SERIOUS this time. He then looked at me and said "Mom, that is the way the cheese guy wears them". In referring to the cheese guy, he meant Urkel on the old show Family Matters. Of course, I bursted out in laughter. This comment was SOOOOO Owen!


I always walk around the house and pull my sweats way up above my belly button and say "ANYBODY GOT ANY CHEEEEESE?" I guess he doesn't want to be a nerd like Urkel or his mom.

Here is a shot of the boys this fall pretending to be Urkel....

1 comment:

Rye said...

Aiden wants to push his pants down, too. He says that he doesn't like the way they feel when they are too high. It drive me crazy. Boys...