So, Owen came out of his preschool classroom today and said "you should have seen it mom, a leprechaun came and tipped over a plant and turned our calender upside down!" He was out to find this little trouble maker and was SOOOO fired up! As I thought of my childhood, I remember stories that my mom and dad would tell about the silly little leprechauns that would use pancakes as trampolines and how they would see them running through the back yard. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the mischievous leprechauns that only are seen once a year. Yeah, I try to celebrate St. Patties day with green clothes and green food at the dinner table. I even wore a green shamrock on my face to commemorate the day yesterday.
I remember the feeling of the possibility of a 3 inch man with red hair and a green suit wearing a funny little hat may just run through my back yard...and if my eyes were sharp enough, I may just see him. Regressing back to my childhood, I thought it would be funny to set up my camera and put the boys skateboards in the tree as if a mischievous leprechaun did it. Check out their faces...PRICELESS! Owen just cracks me up because he gets so hyped up when his imagination is stretched.
You may need to run this video through one time to allow it to buffer.
Oh, by the way...Aaron is an expert at Leperchaun behavior. Listen for his comment toward the end of the video.
1 comment:
I remember this,, so funny! You have that ma thingy In you Jude xoxo
Post a Comment