Friday, March 7, 2008

diggin' deep

Feeling a little sentimental today. I wasn't feeling so good this morning, but by the end of the day, felt a little better but I was still tired from a bunch of unnecessary drama. I will spare you of the details. I was browsing my computer and found some special pictures that I haven't seen in a long time. Thought I would share. Enjoy.


This is a picture that I took while asked to cover a group of soldiers coming back from Iraq. This little boy captured my heart. As I had a chance to talk to him, he had not seen his dad for 4 years.



My boys as babies...



My mom and I on Halloween 1982




My youngest thinking he was potty trained


My dad pretending to be Cher for Halloween. Mom dressed up as Sonny.




Me in a bikini. I haven't been in onc since! If I could ever wear one, this is the one that I would choose.

1 comment:

jenn said...

I love the halloween pics and I especially love the one with pee on the floor. I have been there many times myself. Ah, Motherhood.