As I was sitting at the computer this morning, I felt some fluttering. I forgot what it was like to feel another human being inside of me. I remember loving the feeling so much when I was pregnant with Owen. I remember weeping a couple of days after I had him and how much I was going to miss that feeling. Even though he kicked my side and would take my breath away at times, I was sad to know those feelings would no longer be there....until now. I am excited that the boys are old enough that they will be able to feel my belly and know of the miracle inside of me. I know "those" birds and the bee questions are going to be put out on the table in the near future. Good thing I have boys and I can say...

For now, they are satisfied with "God gave you to us" kind of answers. As a child, I remember being quite persistent about knowing how babies were made. My parents always said, mommy has a special seed and daddy has something special that helps the seed grow. (HUH, dad has FERTILIZER???). So until I had kids of my own, I thought that babies grew in dirt in a flowerpot. All these years!

I am curious to know how your parents explained the
birds and the bees to you. Please share without getting too detailed. Haha. We don't need to go there.
2 comments:
come on...be a sport. Answer the Question.
Hi Judy
I wish I can remember that far back.. haha. But I am so HAPPY for all of you in Columbus.. And I am so happy that you can feel the baby.., I, at times do miss that feeling.(REALLY) But then I remember the real feeling,and It all comes rolling back how it felt giving birth... hehe.
just kiddin, I REALLY DO WISH YOU THE BEST KIDDO. I am so Happy for you..
LOVE SIS, Monch...xoxoxo
Post a Comment