So, I am not feeling well as it is anyway these days. I got up at 2:30 this morning not feeling quite right and never went back to bed. At that point, it was too late to take the miracle drug Unisom (ok'ed by my doctor for sleeplessness and to help with morning sickness..AMAZING until it starts to wear off later in the day). I forgot to take it before I fell asleep. duh. Anyway, I think I am coming down with something else....flu something else that is. I have a school carnival that I am responsible for this weekend and LOTS of loose ends to tie up. I don't have time to have hormonal sickness let alone this freakish flu. I am disgusted. I want some chicken noodle soup and a pickle. Wish me luck, I am ready to crumble.
My boys did make me smile tonight though. They wanted me to put my Yoga dvd in. They did the entire video. I wish I would have thought to video the event. Hilarous. Andrew looked in the mirror afterward to see if his muscles grew.
No comments:
Post a Comment