Just thought I would post these for my nieces. The last time I was in Michigan I created a make shift studio and shot some pictures for them. They have been waiting so patiently for their sessions to be finished up. I just haven't felt that great lately and not much into the photo stuff. The pics are of my great niece and my great nephew. I am soooo serious when I say I have never seen a little boy so perfect in my life...well, besides my own of course. Anyway, I hope they see these and enjoy them. I promise guys...they are almost done! Thanks for being patient with me.


1 comment:
You are doing the right thing with your life. The pictures are great. It's nice that you have figured out a way to use your creativity. Ryan keeps telling me that if I could figure out how to use my mind and memory, we would be millionaires.
Post a Comment