Of course, I started to cry as soon as I saw a facial picture of Elliott. It was a bit emotional for me.
Andrew wanted to sit next to me while the ultrasound was going on. I told him to talk to Elliott. As soon as he put his face up to my torso and started talking, Elliott started to make facial expressions. The "smiling" picture you see was taken about 5 seconds after Andrew started to talk to him. Amazing. Andrew felt so good about this. He had a smile from ear to ear.
I will post a video when I get a chance. I haven't been sleeping well (again) and need to retire.
Here is the images of Elliott. I plan to get the smiling shot enlarged to an 8x10 for our home. It is too precious.
2 comments:
woah what a cutie! those are some pics to keep forever...& the response to an older brother; i can just imagine how happy that made andrew!
He looks as though he has quite the chubby cheeks! Either that or he's really squished! :)
Post a Comment