
Well, I am officially dilated to 1 and a 1/2 ish. I even got this "congratulations" letter from my doctor. Hilarious. When she told me, I kind of paused and made a sound like "ugh". She asked "Aren't you excited that your body has begun the process?" I said "NO, I was really looking forward to about 2 weeks of no kids in the house for the first time in say...7 1/2 years". I haven't even started the nesting phase...well, maybe a little (Elliott has a pretty cute room to come home to).
Anyway, what date do you expect Elliott to arrive? Leave your prediction as a comment(anyone can comment). The winner gets a special prize! Aaron thinks it will be September 7th. I think it will be the 15th...but I am not sure if I am brain washing myself out to think that because I REALLY, REALLY want my 2 weeks ALONE!
10 comments:
Mr Shoe.aka.Mr Know it all,says it will be the 13th of Sept.
Aiden - September 9th
Keira - September 13th
Elliott - September 11th
Chase votes for the 13th...that's his special day, too :)
Aunt Susie says it will be Sept 2(Tuesday) ,,,,,and he will weigh in at 7-8oz, and will be 20-1/4 inches long.........YIPPEE!!
I say Sept. 7th. that still gives you a few days alone, and I just love the # 7. I hope you have just a few more days...
I say Sept. 11...something good hs to come out of that date!
sept 9. just so amelia will be two weeks older than her future husband.
I SAY SEPTEMBER 20th. AND WILL WEIGH IN AT 8 LBS "GOOD LUCK"
LOTS OF LOVE FROM THIS NECK OF THE WOODS........XOXOX
My first thought was the 7th, but I rethought and for some reason the 15th is coming through...that is the date! Good Luck!
Well, Aunt Susie is out of the contest.
Post a Comment