Ok, yes, this video is a bit corny. Especially the fact that I look like I am ready to explode and trying to act so graceful like a ballerina. Laugh if you want to, I really don't care...I laughed at myself.
My sister Nancy says she does a similar dance every year when her kids head off to school. I love my boys, and it was a great summer. However, it was good to cut the umbilical cord yet a second time when Owen headed off to school today. I am alone for the time being. I have some much needed mommy time to get out of the way before Elliott arrives.
6 comments:
You look great!!!!! :-) Soon I will be alone for a little while too, but until then, I will press on! :-)
So fun!!!
so nerdy!
oh my, judy, that is wonderful & brave! i understand though...i am looking forward to my dance in a few years.
Hey judy, send me that clip in my mail,,,i didn't get to see it,,,,,hey you need to send us some pics of how big your belly is,,,love ya xoxoxoxox
HOWDY SIS
THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL:)I BET MA DID ALOT OF THOSE DANCES THRU THE YEARS. I CANT WAIT FOR THE "BIG DAY". GOOD LUCK KIDDO XOXOXOLOVE MONICA
Post a Comment