Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My hubby is coming home!

Aaron has been in Singapore for 12 days and is returning today. He was on his last business trip before the little bambino is born. Here are a couple of pictures that he sent from his first couple days there. I am getting excited to have him back home.


Going for a little stroll in the Rain forest...Notice the monkey on the left of the picture.


Note, Owen is really into Sponge bob Square pants right now. There is a character on the cartoon that is named "Mr. Crab". Owen's jaw dropped a little when I told him that daddy ate a huge Mr. Crab. I wasn't thinking at all of the Sponge bob character, but just put "Mr." in front of "crab". Oops. Sorry for traumatizing you Owen.

1 comment:

toad said...

what does aaron do that he travels so far?!