Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Elliots Nursery Phase 3 !!!! F.I.N.I.S.H.E.D. !!!!

Crib up, bedding in...DONE!

Mobile up...DONE!

Changing station...DONE!

Rocker up and cleaned, dresser dusted...DONE!

Coming home outfit, washed and ready...DONE!

Diaper pail ready for those dirties...DONE!

Closet filled with cutsie clothes...(too filled, oops!
I told myself I would not do this)...But it's DONE!


Diapers ready....DONE!

Desitin and wipes...DONE!

Bassinett ready for downstairs...DONE!

Carseat ready for the hospital...DONE!

Drawers Full...Done!




"Sigh" as my feet go up and sip on a huge glass of icewater. It feels good.
Now all we need is ELLIOTT!

6 comments:

Rebekah Hubley said...

The room is SOOOOOO cute, and you are VERY organized!!!!!!!! Soon he will be here, and I can not wait to see an outside of the womb pic... :-)

Gerbicks said...

man oh man, judy, you are ready. hopefully after the next few days we will be THAT ready!
it looks so cute. elliot will be so cozy & well dressed! :o) it's okay, we have that many clothes also...

Judy said...

I couldn't have done it without my nieces help this week.

Judy said...

I couldn't have done it without my nieces help this week.

Gerbicks said...

yada, yada, yada....dorky....

Judy said...

Ok gerbicks...just because I have my nursery done before your's, doesnt mean you have to leave a smarty pants comment. hehe.. you didnt think I would publish it did you?