Sunday, August 24, 2008
Saying goodbye to an old friend...
We got a letter in the mail yesterday. We were informed that our good friend from College would no longer be a part of our lives. Even though this friend has been a part of our lives for the past 13 years, IT WAS GOOD TO SEE HER GO! I am talking about our SALLY MAE STUDENT LOAN! She is Gone! It was so good to get that "Congratulations" letter in the mail from the loan company. Our final payment of $2.70 will be deducted next month. YIPPEEEEE! Sally has been through thick and thin with us, but I am not sad to see this annoying little friend leave our lives. We thought she would never leave us.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
A part of HC that is good to forget! You had me worried for a couple seconds that someone had died! :-)
I don't think I've ever been this envious of anyone...I can't wait to make the same post someday, however, by the time that day comes I'm sure blogging will be a thing of the past! CONGRATS...seriously! What a burden to be lifted!
sweet. can't wait until mine is gone (i think i have a few more years. so sad). those darn private colleges get into wallets pretty heavily!
Post a Comment