


Saturday night.
Rock Band.
Mexican Food.
Great Friends.
Rockin' Costumes.
Good Tunes.
No Kids.
Again...Totally Sober (believe it or not)- We really do act like this on a day to day basis.
Emo Rockers, Hippy Rockers, A Country Singer, The Pregnant Rapper,
and....
The Drum Roll Please....
A Tea Party Rocker (?)
Yes, Another party at the house. I just can't stop. I love this Rock Band game. It is the next best thing aside sliced bread. I guilted everyone into dressing up this time. My friend Kristi tries really hard to be a bad girl. I'll just say, some people got it and some people don't. I thought she was coming over for a tea party. She tried.

Kristi, the Upper Arlington Tea Party Rocker
This video is SOOOOOOOOOO worth posting. My dear friend Heidi is quite the performer. I couldn't stop laughing at her.
Ahhh...the treasures one finds AFTER the party. Aaron and the Tea Party Rocker Rockin out the house. (having trouble uploading video...it will be here soon)
1 comment:
is that really me? wow, i rock out hard. addy was clapping for me! i must really be awesome.
Post a Comment