So, I am on Coffee Welfare. I had to put my Bennoti away for the time being because I am trying to simplify my life. Keeping my Benotti on my counter top was complete torture for me... It seemed so hungry for those Espresso Capsules. In the process of "simplifying", I am miserable because I have to drink Maxwell house Coffee...sniff sniff. . Yes, I am a snob. If you would like to give me a congratulations gift or something...here is an idea.
A Momma to be needs her good Italian Espresso. (This post is actually for my husband. I send him the link that offers free shipping quite frequently lately.) Here it is again my sweets... www.everyespressomachine.com
A Momma to be needs her good Italian Espresso. (This post is actually for my husband. I send him the link that offers free shipping quite frequently lately.) Here it is again my sweets... www.everyespressomachine.comP.S. Free shipping on orders over $49. That means 4 boxes of capsules to last me for awhile.
No comments:
Post a Comment