Well, as many of you know, my dear mom passed away this year and I am really getting hit hard recently. I think with everything with the Holidays it stirred up some feelings. Yesterday, when I was in the store the song that was played at her funeral was played and I burst into tears. It didn't bother me that others were looking at me as I am sobbing. It was a good cry~if that makes any sense. I just wonder when moments like that will be gone. I am not sure if I will feel guilty when they start to become numb to me and am not sure if I really want them to go. Until about a month ago, the first thing I thought of when I woke up was my mom in the hospital and her last day here. It is now almost 7 months later and I think of that time about 4 times per week...progress I guess you can call it. I miss her dearly. She was a very special person and I am now seeing a lot of her in me...which I wouldn't trade for anything (well, maybe the inheritance of cold sores and a little bit of her stubbornness, but everything else is for me to keep). I miss her.
Here is the memorial video I made for the funeral...
1 comment:
this is an awesome memorial video. very impressed & made me cry! she was so beautiful! and of course, you look so much like her. i hear many good memories of her from you, they're always fun to hear about.
Post a Comment