Andrew came up to me today and opened up my hand and said "Mom, read this later". He then proceeded to close my hand and walked away. I was shocked when I opened the note. The letters were so perfectly written and I guess I was excited that he wrote something on his own without me asking him to practice writing...but the message cut to my heart. I didn't know what to say at the moment. Any advise on sibling relationships?
5 comments:
My advice is to take the magic markers away from him,and walah.case closed.
Dr. Vinestein
I wish it could be so easy Dr. Vinestein (Dad) haha..
My mom was famous for telling me that there were times when she loved me but didn't like me. She also let me know that when everyone else fails you, your family is there no matter what. My sister and I are five years apart and even at 34 and 39, we don't like each other much but we always love each other and are there no matter what.
Judy you think they hate each other now give them about 5 or 8 years HAHA then you will see my world HAHA Love you and god bless
Brother Darryl
You gotta give the kid credit for the excellent penmanship...
Post a Comment