Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Looking ahead to the Month...

Well, today...I am tired and worn out. I dont feel quite like myself today. Maybe all of that head banging last night did me over. I finished up a project for Andrew's school this morning. I photographed all of the kids in his class before we went on winter break. I plan to do the bulletin board for the teacher this week. All of the kids had these huge snowflakes in front of them...all different colors. Well, now that there is NO snow and almost 65 Degrees outside, I am not sure what to do for the board. I know the snow will eventually come (I hope). Here is the pic... any ideas for the board?



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah snow is here....now you can do the board! Hurrah for snow!

Judy said...

So, with the encouragment of Anonymous's comment...I finished the display. The kids loved it. I had the word Unique defined.

Unique: (yoo-neek)- Being the only one of it's kind.