Saturday, January 26, 2008
Everything will be ok...
For the past several months we have been contemplating on whether or not to have another baby. We would go back and forth and forth and back. There were days that we said WE ARE SOOOO done. Usually those were the days the kids were driving us up the walls. Then there were the days that we would get all mushy when we saw a baby in the grocery store. I didn't consider the "costs" involved when thinking about having another one. In the past couple of days, I have thought about all of the changes our family is going to have to make. Also, in the past couple of days I have had SOOO many people say to me that they have swings, highchairs, clothes for both a boy and a girl, car seats, and toys for us if we want them. I am only 6 weeks pregnant and already God is meeting the needs of the baby. We have absolutely, positively nothing in regards to baby items. I know we have a lot of time before the baby comes, but it is really cool how God makes it all good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment