
I am ecstatic. I know I have posted already today, but rumor has it that the New Kids on the Block are making a comeback...My walls were plastered with this boy band back in the day. I had several shirts, saw concerts (Joey Joe was sick and I was soooo disappointed), knew (and still know) every song. I still have all of their cassette tapes (that my car cannot play due to advancement in technology). My friend Shannon will probably be the only one that will comment on this great news. We were the true NKOTB fans. We stuck up for them like they were our brothers.
For all of you NKOTB fans, this is good news!!!
http://music.yahoo.com/read/news/56462728
2 comments:
OMG that is hilarious!!!! Joey was my favorite, I had his poster over my bed!! I just read your blogs....Congrats on your pregnancy!!
I had heard...and I thought it strange. I honestly never thought there would be a reunion. And yeah, I'll probably listen to them, but I won't be buying any subscriptions to Teen Beat or anything! It's hard to believe they're so old though. Oh, crap, now I have The Right Stuff running through my head...
Post a Comment