I orinally purchased the game Rock Band for myself for Christmas and disguised it as a gift for Aaron....Did I just say that? Let me rephrase that...I originally purchased the game Rock band for Aaron for Christmas. He made me take it back because it was a pretty big purchase for someone with a spending problem and he figured my whole plan out. Well, a few days later he went back to Target and purchased it for "us" after playing the game Guitar Hero. It is so much fun. We had some of our friends over tonight for the OSU game but the game was so bad, we ended up jamming some tunes. Keep in mind, we are all totally sober. The funny thing about playing this game is you go away thinking you are really good at playing the guitar, singing and playing the drums. We have a great group of friends that are all good sports.
Check out the video....
No comments:
Post a Comment