Sunday, January 27, 2008

Things that I love...

So, I did a hate list in an earlier post. Most of the things on my hate list were pretty silly. I have a hard time hating anything...not a big fan of turds in the toilet though. I can honestly say, I hate that.

I thought I would do my love list. Here it goes...
1.) I love Jesus.
2.) I love the feeling of love.
3.) I love when my kids hold my hand.
4.) I love fixing things
5.) I love the memories with my mom and dad
6.) I love my family
7.) I love throwing parties
8.) I love eating ketchup and butter on bread.
9.) I love creating and being creative
10.) I love a warm house on a cold day
11.) I love being snowed in.
12.) I love photographing
13.) I love music...especially Prince.
14.) I love animals
15.) I love learning new songs on my harmonica
16.) I love writing my thoughts
17.) I love when people give their everything
18.) I love my friends
19.) I love pink
20.) I love authentic People
21.) I love serving people
22.) I love my husband (actually should be first on the list, but I screwed up the countdown)
23.) I love being in a church where there arent "religious" people, but people who love God.
24.) I love decorating my house
25.) I love going to coffee shops every friday morning with owen.


The list goes on and on. I am glad I have more on the love list than my hate list. I am trying to keep a positive attitude this week. So many things can drag us down. It is amazing when our thoughts are positive, our actions are as well. I firmly believe that our actions are a reflection of our thoughts. Keep smiling this week and look on the sunny side of life.
Make a love list...you will be surprised of how it gives you a warm feeling inside.

1 comment:

Susie said...

hey i didn't know you played the harmonica...thats pretty cool. me and andrew went to see his friend in concert who sang played the harmonica and the piano all in the same song...very talented...lol. maybe youll be able to play the harmonica and look at the kids silly art projects...lol. soo cute!