Need I say more??
I'm official now...uniform and all! Yes, I felt like a dork wearing it. Worse yet, I am not required to wear it. I chose to wear it because I am a NERD and because Andrew wanted me to. Peace out from the ghetto cub den leader.....word.
I'm official now...uniform and all! Yes, I felt like a dork wearing it. Worse yet, I am not required to wear it. I chose to wear it because I am a NERD and because Andrew wanted me to. Peace out from the ghetto cub den leader.....word.
Please do not submit this to Boyscouts U.S.A., I may be featured on their next Den Leader's Gone Wild video.
3 comments:
Are those genuine boyscout buttons......
Aaron
now you are the nerd Aaron.
When I first saw this I wasn't sure if this was just an outfit your wore for real, but was relieved to see that you are wearing it for a purpose! I thought this may have been a "bag day at the salvation army" find!
Post a Comment