Well, the Holiday season is over and I am concentrating on the New Year and all of the my resolutions that I will break. Hmmm...resolutions. I never really was keen about those New years Resolutions anyway because I never have been disciplined enough to actually keep them, which then results in feeling like a complete failure...Why would I do that to myself?
Well, this year, I feel a little differently about them for some reason. I have thought about the things that I need to do to improve my life for the year 2008. Here they are in no particular order.
1.) I have come to grips that I am never going to look like a super model...nor would I really want to look like one for that matter. I want to live a healthier lifestyle. I don't really care if I have an extra roll around my belt. I just want to be healthy and instill healthy eating/recreation habits in my kids.
2.) I need to control my spending. Yikes. I am bad and really think I have a problem in this area. I am a pretty impulsive spender and am thankful I do not live near a casino. I would be in trouble.
3.) Simplify my life. I think If I can learn to simplify my life, the spending thing will be a little easier for me. I want to go through my house (like I have done many times) and give things away. The last time I did this, It felt awesome...then I got plagued with this spending problem and bought everything that I gave away (plus some) back.
4.) Draw closer to God (I dont need to explain this one...it is between me and the almighty).
Catch ya later...gotta go spend some money. Just kidding.
No comments:
Post a Comment